Menu Close

PIRSA – is responsible for all licensing requirements for growing industrial hemp in SA.

Go to the PIRSA site for details on licence requirements and other useful information.
You can compare the regulatory requirements in each state here on the AHC website

In 2017 Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) approved the sale of low THC Hemp as a food.